Tuesday 3 January 2012

First day on the job

First day on the job, nothing much really, cause the kids will only be coming the next day...(a.k.a tomorrow). Well, might as well get used to the place before I exit through the wrong door (believe me, someone did...)

Yeah, started with pasting some photostatted worksheets into blank log books for the kids...Next thing, the boss knew that I wasn't a Chinese literate and so...she set me on another job she feels more suitable...accounting...=.=

Accounts....something I've tried avoiding most of the time. Well, I thought that 'yeah, this is a day care cum tuition center, accounts wouldn't be in my job description'. Bad for you, Elle, since the boss's husband is under logistics, so she's actually helping him with some accounts filing and decided, 'well, it'll be hard for her to cope with the entirely-chinese-speaking-environment, so might as well give her something she can cope better and easier'

Yeah, thanks....

Anyways, she did say that she might let me check their English and BM works though...So, not the entire job description was wrong after all...

Yeah...That's the first day...am now wondering what would it be like the next day...since school's starting after all...

Gotta work hard tomorrow and get those accounts done! Get to bring me laptop to work! GO ME! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment