Thursday 5 April 2012

I'm a College Student!

Wow, how time flies. The one thing I remember when I entered primary school was seeing a whole group of kids sitting and making some noise while the teacher attends to the teacher.

...wait, parents! The parents! Damn, mistake...

Then, somewhere on the other end of the classroom, a girl waved at me and I realised it was my kindergarten mate! How small the world is!

Then, it's secondary school. First day, lots of turquoise coloured uniforms; fresh, new uniforms. Well, I'm not an exception, my was as spanking new as theirs. Everyone looked lost but among the unfamiliar faces, some familiar ones stood out as well!

Now, it's college. Unsure of what I'm about to face, but I really hope that it turns out really well for me. Despite the fact I'll be away from home, haha, and of course, be independent, I believe home is always the safest place for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment