Sunday 27 January 2013

Of Cosplay and Photoshoots

Yuppie, had a photoshoot last Saturday....buriburiburi~~~
It started about 10am, right in front of my secondary school (though I've graduated from there, I still call it my secondary school instead of my ex-secondary school, don't want to feel old. :P)

Yeah, I was suppose to wake up at about 7am to just prepare abit and then drive all the way to Kampung Jawa school area to pick my friend up.
.....
.....
I woke up at 8 am. <----*piak*
All because I slept at 2 in the morning. XD My bad!
Well, luckily for me, when I called my friend up, she just woke up. *YES!!!*
So yeah, mum still doesn't trust me driving her car alone to fetch my friend, thus she came along. OMO.

Then, we picked up my friend and my other friend (the cosplayer) and we proceeded to my house for the preparation. Bleh bleh bleh, makeup and stuff. XD
So...we (me, me sister, me friend and cosplayer) departed from my house at about 10....and then...

It was soooo hottt at the location!! HOMIGOD, MALAYSIAN WEATHER Y U SO HOT!!!!!!!???????

The reason we chose this location is because there's a church nearby. So, yeah, haha...it is after all Ciel's church outfit. What is that outfit without a church? It's like, what is Ciel without Sebastian? <---Useless...I hate to admit. :P


Thank you for the shoot!!
(LOL, I am not in the pic...=A=)

No comments:

Post a Comment