Thursday 28 March 2013

I think I'm just gonna do this anyway.

I'm gonna post something about the celebs that I like...Like seriously....I need to let out this pent-up feelings (Oh god why)

So, Imma start first with....
Joseph...yes...Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Well, to start things off:



Name: Joseph Leonard Gordon-Levitt
Birthday: 17th February 1981 (Born in Los Angeles)
Nationality: American
Notable works:
1. Inception
2. Premium Rush
3. Looper
4. 3rd Rock from the Sun
5. 50/50
6. 500 Days of Summer
7. The Dark Knight Rises
8. 10 Things I Hate About You

Joseph is generally an actor, a director, a producer and a writer. He owns a company called hitRecord and it is an online collaborative production company. It focuses mainly on the arts like movies, music, performances, literature and photography.

Well, I generally came to know about Joseph after Inception (He made it big as Arthur, the point man) and right after, I began watching other shows that involved him like 50/50, 3rd Rock, Premium Rush and The Dark Knight Rises (okay, for this, I just simply love Batman. So, if I don't watch this, I'm a failure <---*piak*)

This man is simply adorable! When I saw him in 3rd Rock, I was like...OMG, THIS KID IS SO ADORABLE!!! (and to think that now he is about 13 years older than me. XD) He potrays how a kid hitting puberty would actually act reallyyyyy well. And OMG....still....I love this man! He is awesome!! XD

His performance in 50/50 was very much memorable. It shows how a cancer patient could actually react....he may look okay on the outside, but inside, he may actually be crumbling...

Anyway, yeahhhh. Joseph, U AWSM. <---LOL THIS LANGUAGE
You are awesome!!! XD



No comments:

Post a Comment