Friday 1 March 2013

Of Youtubers and Fangirls

I have to say...
I had never felt SOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY BEFORE!!!!
3 really talented Youtubers came to my college today!!!!!!

Guess who they are? :)

From left:
Who? Who? and Who?


Yes, for those who you think have guessed it right:

It's Chester See, David Choi and Jason Chen!!!!

OH...MAI...GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I could've sworn I died on the spot.....OMIGOD....

Chester is just sooo hawt!!!! David and Jason were soooo adorable!!! o>.<o
*squeals*

Yes, I have gone all......what do you call that again? Fangirl-ish.
OH MAI GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
I am really suffering from post-Chester See excitement syndrome. Like seriously.
Not that I don't really fancy David and Jason, I like them too, especially their voices but I have to say my personal favourite is Chester!
He is just so...so....adorable!! His fanservice, is amazing!



He smiled at my camera!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH So cute!!!


There was this one part where it was so scorching hotttt that Chester just walked up to the huge fans and just went like "This feels soooo gooodddd". Then he does the 'Bromance pose' because it was so damn bloody hot.....

Haha, Chester's pose and an equally-feeling-hot David. XD

My friends and I called him (well, thankfully my friend has a loud voice), he turned and smiled, wave at us. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH >.<
SOOOO CUTEE!!!!!

But then, I have no idea why they had to do it in INTI's plaza when it was SCORCHING HOT!!!! OH MAI GODDD, who the hell sits outside for hours to do a short filming thingy-majiggy in Malaysia?? Even as a Malaysian myself, I can't even bear it! 

The Youtubers and the hosts.

However.....

OH MAI GODDDDDDD (Okay, I know I'm doing this too much..)
But I just have to let this excitement out!!! It's like swimming inside and I am going all high even as I write now. BLEHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AOINAWOIFNAPSCMAPOWJRO12#!%!#)^$)(1I2NALKSNCKLASR!@#)!i@%012I!!!!!!

*faints*


No comments:

Post a Comment