Monday 11 March 2013

Seriously now...Dilemma!!!

HOMIGOD.....SOMEONE HELP ME!

It seems that the thief didn't just only take my laptop but my camera as well..

Seriously, that bastard.....I feel like killing him and wringing his neck until it's as thin as a rope...

Now, I don't feel like I want to trouble my dad anymore, since he got me a new laptop already....
So, I thought of getting the new camera....on my own. And I am not sure what my dad will say.
Would he say:

"Why did you get another one? We've got other cameras at home already!"

or

"You used your own money? You could've just told me right?"

or

"Waste of money, why did you do that?"

OMG....I really wanna compensate for losing the camera and the laptop on the fucking same day....and now I'm in a dilemma...
I may have the funds to do so (provided I starve myself a wee bit over the next few weeks)
and my sis is offering to pay up half of it..but it's completely my fault. I will be eternally grateful if she paid part of it, but seriously..I don't know if the choice I'm making is a good choice....despite the fact that the deal is one hell of a good deal....

Seriously, it's like half the price and I can get some xtras along with it.
OH GOD, WHY DID THAT BASTARD THIEF HAVE TO CAUSE SO MUCH TROUBLE FOR US!?!?!?!?!


(Though truthfully, I sincerely feel that majority of the fault goes to me....because I brought that bag to school that day...)

No comments:

Post a Comment