Thursday 1 August 2013

Okay, am back. Now, to carry on....THE CRISIS CORE TRIO...O_o

Okay, too much feels...and I guess the next one would bring even more feels....Q.Q

Them trio....

>> ANGEAL, SEPHIROTH AND GENESIS
From left: Angeal, Sephiroth, Genesis
These three were like the best of friends....
Just before I start, I'll just share this astonishingly amazing fan art by this person (sry, I don't know how to credit once I got it from Google images....Q.Q)


The images above- really what I imagined the three of them would be doing during off-duty periods....and to think that because of freaking experiments done on generally...all three of them, that friendship became strained...Angeal and Genesis disappeared and Sephiroth was the one to hunt for them....oh my god, if it were my friends, I would have no idea what to do.....Q.Q

Touching on all three of them:

1. ANGEAL


- I guess the one trying to fix things after siding with Genesis for a bit? Am not too sure bout this guy, but...Angeal was pretty much a father figure to Zack and acted like the older brother of this trio (prob because he looked the oldest :P)

And I think Angeal was the most patient one of them all....despite the three of them being the heroes of Shin-Ra...






2. SEPHIROTH


- This guy is my favourite. I used to be like "MEH" when I watched FFVII:AC. Probably because I didn't really know the storyline back then and wasn't sure who this guy was.
While playing FFVII:CC....I found the nicest part of this guy...HE WAS SO FREAKING NICE!!!!! OH MY GOD!!! I COULDN'T BELIEVE HE WAS THE SAME GUY IN THE OTHER TWO FFVII...Q.Q

And then he just had to find out the truth about himself.....=.=
Then, yeah, that FFVII villain made its appearance.

What happened to smiley, good and nice Sephiroth?? Q.Q


3. GENESIS

The first person to trigger the events in FFVII:CC? I think so. But generally, Genesis (also known as G) is degrading because of the failed experimentation.

HIS LOOK IS BASED ON GACKT (a Japanese singer) and his Japanese voice is Gackt's! xD

No wonder he looks soooooo much like him

One thing whenever Genesis appears, I'll be like...
"Okay, which LOVELESS line is it now?"

But he's the only one that survives the entire FFVII collection (even up till Dirge of Cerberus).

Which is unbelievable for a guy who's degrading =w='l'


Imma just spam pics of them here now....Too much feels that this friendship could just be broken because of stupid science done on them....=.=













You know what they need?
=.=

A FREAKING PAOPU FRUIT



TAKE IT!!!!

RAWRRRRRR

[images obtained via Google Images. Sorry if there's no credit: Q.Q)

No comments:

Post a Comment