Sunday 30 March 2014

Of the Q and my Mission

I recall how I started work in Mission-Q in January. Haha, I must say I was pretty scared about working in an environment where I didn't really know anyone there. Plus, my boyfriend was working elsewhere and wasn't accepted here. 

I remembered how Joel introduced himself and so did Yi Xuan- and I was pretty surprised I was the only new girl...so I had to keep up. I recall having to play Day and Night with the two guys and how we didn't manage to finish the room until like...a few weeks after haha. And I remember how that on my first day there, a man wanted to propose to his girlfriend an coincidently on my last day, they were having a birthday surprise. 



I've learnt shtuff from here (like using number and word locks which I seriously had no idea how to before this. @^@) and met all kinda of people xD. 

Playing all the rooms here and learning how to reset them and dealing with customers opened me up abit more than I was before and I come to face what people at the front desk would face: customers. All kinds, I would say :P. 





Bringing my friends here and seeing how they enjoy the rooms was also something enjoyable to see, because they are able to feel the fun that I had when I tried out the rooms for myself (although I had like 2x the amount of time they had lol). And everytime I look at the Polaroids they leave behind on the wall, I would just smile to myself. 

It's a pleasant place with pleasant people to work with and every customer that walks in, is something I look forward to everyday in work. :3



I really hope they're doing well because I hope the best for them and really, if anyone is up for a challenge, and maybe looking for a cheaper alternative from Escape Room, try this out. We maybe unable to guarantee the fun if you've been to Escape Room or any other place with the similar concept, but I can say tht it can be worth your money. XD xD

Or maybe am just biased coz I've worked there 😜😜😜😜


No comments:

Post a Comment