Saturday 15 June 2013

HAS TO POST THIS UP AFTER 2 VERY EXCITING EVENTS!

Okay, for the last week, I have to say that there were several happy news for me!! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! I AM GETTING SO EXCITED OVER THIS...>.<

Okay, *ahem ahem*
As for those gaming freaks and IT geeks, you do know about the pretty-much-not-so-recent-but-it-was-only-on-monday E3 2013 Expo.

YESH. FIRSTLY:

Announcement of the SONY PS4.



xD
This is pretty much both good news and bad news for me
Good news: YEAH NEW GAMES AND PS4 SEEMS AWSM
Bad news: THERE GOES MY MONEY....

I missed Microsoft's announcement of the Xbox ONE...but apparently, most sites and reviews state that PS4 wins hands down despite having more or less about the same specs...

no. 1. The price
no. 2. You can share games (daheq, who the hell doesn't allow you to share games??)
no. 3. Some online shit (apparently Xbox requires you to be online at least once within 24 hours)
no. 4.

Am gonna target for this some day in the future. xD


SECOND NEWS:

During the expo, Square Enix announced 2 things. Ahem...(for those who have watched it, you know what it is)

YES!! I AM TALKING ABOUT FINAL FANTASY XV (previously known as FINAL FANTASY VERSUS XIII) and KINGDOM HEARTS 3!!!!

*CHEEEEEERRRRRSSSS*

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! THE EXCITEMENT THAT WAS BUILT DURING THE TRAILER...OMG...IT'S COMING BACK....QvQ

 





















AWWWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!


THIRDLY:

THIS, I THINK....IS THE HAPPIEST NEWS FOR ME....

*drum rolls*

LINKIN PARK HAS ANNOUNCED THAT THEY ARE COMING TO MALAYSIA FOR THEIR WORLD TOUR!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1


I have been waiting for this for a reaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyyyy long time now. The last time they came over was in I think...2002? I remember being in Primary school and how much I wanted to attend their concert but I was too young...:(

And the funny thing, I was actually wishing for them to come to Malaysia early this year and OMG!! My wish came true!!!! OHHHHMAIIIIGODDDDDOOO.......

(Too much happiness...QvQ)

Yeah, so, these stuff pretty much happened....and I am happy as hell....^^

OMG!!! LP, plz do announced the ticket price~~~ and where to get it!!! and I wanna attend a Meet and Greet session tooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment