Thursday 20 February 2014

Names, names, names~

Came across this article recently and decided to share it on mah blogggie~~

My name's Elle, and well, often I would come across people asking for my name. And somehow, everytime I say 'Elle', it somehow turns out to be something weird which does not sound like Elle at all.

Did I say it too soft, or...what?
Can't really brain this @@
My name just sounds like a simple alphabet: 'L'

Adding on, when people try to pronounce my name after reading it:

"Er...your name....El..lie? Ellie?"
Or like
"Elleh?"

*facepalms*



Should've chosen something like Ann, that sounds more like the alphabet: 'N'.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/erinlarosa/the-15-most-annoying-parts-of-having-a-unique-name
Here's the link of the article.
Seriously, I don't think my name's unique @@ It's basically the short form of the name Helen and somehow people do get it wrong T.T

I have a friend whose name is Kikyo, and people pronounce it better than mine Q^Q.
Coz either way, you either pronounce is Kik-yo or Ki-kyo; which sounds pretty much correct either way T^T.

In that article, I especially have to agree with 4, 8, 9 and 15 ahahaha xD

It's pronounced like the alphabet L~~~~ ELLE~~~~~

It's a damn palindrome name RAWR.


Ever had that problem, people? XD

OKAY, ELLE OUT

WEOWWWWRRRRRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment