Thursday 6 March 2014

Of Kitty Cats and Coffee

So, I found out that there was this cat cafe open in Subang SS15 (Where am currently staying)

Coffee Cottage
It's known as COFFEE COTTAGE and generally, it's the first cat cafe in Subang, or at least the first that I know of.

So, me and my friends decided to give it a try for our gathering. XD

The pictures below are the cats that you can find there. I kinda forgot their names but I remembered one of them was called Alvin xD

Basically, in the cafe, you have a room separated by glass where they keep the cats. Before entering the room, customers are required to sanitize their hands so that the cats can remain germ free (apparently).







(The pictures are all taken using my iPhone ^^)
There are teasers and toys that you can use to play with the cats but customers are advised not to carry and cuddle the cat unless they are the ones that jump onto you.

One thing I have to comment is that the cats get pretty bored of the attention you give them. The cats are cute though xD. Once you order your drinks and food from the counter, the waiter will ask you if you would like to have your drinks taken into the room where you can have a cup of coffee while playing with the cats.

The Menu

Here's the address to the place:

1-1, Jalan SS15/8A, 47500 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.

And the facebook link is over here:



Do take a look and check it out. Their menu may not be much but the cats make things very different for this cafe as compared to other cafes. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment